a man of valor, stubborness, courage, dedication, education, preservance, love, kindness, respect, happiness, and much more! we will miss him terribly but know that he is being welcomed on the 



otherside of the veil.
As his posterity i hope to live up to his amazing example and love. thank you grandpa for everything!!
although he passed away yesterday it just so happened to be my grandma's birthday (a typical ted thing to do) so we decided to celebrate her life and well as his death...it turned out to be a wonderful evening!! :)
the sorenson clan...not all here...but they will be coming soon!! :)


3 comments:
I am so sorry about your grandpa. Life is crazy when people choose to leave us at the holiday's, but somehow it ends up bringing us closer together. I hope you keep his memories close. You are a wonderful person and he was blessed to have you as his granddaughter. We are thinking about you and you are in our prayers. Love you tons sweet girl.
Hey girl! I am so sorry about your grandpa, but we are so blessed to have the gospel, and you are such a great example of having a testimony of that. Your blog is always so cute! You always impress me with your talent! Way fun Christmas and what a fun tradition(: curt and I are going to the arboretum tomorrow and we don't know of our plans for new years eve so maybe we can get together...if you can. either way is fune! Love you girl!
Love the pictures you chose of Grandpa. I liked the remembrance of him. Love you.
Rebecca
Post a Comment