Sunday, December 07, 2008

friday night football!!

well unfortunately RMHS is out of the championships...we lost to hamilton on friday 40 something -14 sad :( but..jared played well and had a fun time! :) its great to see him play ball this year, when i was in utah that was one of the hardest things to miss. i love chillin with my brothers and dad around football season, one of my favorite things! yes i am pretty intense, but that makes it that much more interesting, and fun!! :)

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying your family. You seem to be really happy I am happy you made that choice, although I know that Jacque misses you in Utah. Life is all about family and being happy. You are amazing. Love you tons

elizabeth lawlor said...

i know i miss jacque so much too! seriously...but thanks wendi! i love you too!
cant wait to spend some time with jacq when she gets here!