Tuesday, January 06, 2009

"when life gives you lemons make lemonaide"




thegreatgrandkids!! haha









ithas been such a bitter sweet week! we had all the family in town and it was WONDERFUL!! it has been such a long time since i have seen half of my cousins so it was fabulous to catch up with them! the funeral was on Saturday and it was such a spiritual experience. I cried ALOT and cried harder when saw other people were crying. ( chain reaction) it definitely has been sad to see what death can make us feel, but on the other hand it has been amazing to feel of the saviors love. I am so grateful for his plan and the ability and the gift to see our families again. This past week-weekend has been eventful we went hiking, ate lots of food, celebrated, cried, mourned, and laughed alot. On the actual day of funeral it was Jared's birthday (he was a good sport). We had a HUGE Italian dinner that night (made by our very own Rachel) it was delicious!! then we went to my uncles and had a huge bon fire! It been absolutely a blessing to be surrounded by people that love you! thanks to all those who have had us in your prayers. love you all!










me and my grandpa's brothers!! LOOOOVE them! they have so many mannerisms the same!! sooo stinkin funny toO! the hutzler family!! :) anna is a stinker!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I am so glad things went well. I know you will always keep the memories close. And yes thank heavens for the plan. I love you. You are wonderful.