Thursday, May 10, 2012

what will she look like?

Went to the Doctor yesterday and everything is looking good :) He said I was 60% effaced and dilated to a 1! MAKING SOME PROGRESS! but not getting my hopes up! I could be this way for awhile! He said I will be pretty close to my due date…{maybe even a little after, guess it is common for the first one} but STILL hoping she will be here on time! I pulled some pictures together of clint and I…wondering what in the heck this little girl will look like…so fun! LOVE how chunky clint was. He was over 10 lbs when he was born and I was 8 lbs 5 oz….so we will see how big elsie will be! 







Dr. Gomez and his family have been long time family friends of ours for years and years now! He delivered me almost 23 years ago! And now he is my doctor and will hopefully be able to deliver our Elsie…it will be such a special experience! I trust him completely and know he has my best interest at heart! Thankful for that piece of mind!

1 comment:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

How cute are those pics!!! I'm sure Elsie will be A-dorable!