Tuesday, May 22, 2012

39/40 weeks

So full of all kind of emotions. This pregnanacy is coming to a close real quick. Tomorrow @ 8:00p.m I will be induced and then the fun begins. Hopefully it won’t be a long long labor, the doctor is confident that she should be here sometime thursday. It would be neat though if she did come tomorrow because it is Grandma Elsie’s bday. But whatever is suppose to happen will happen! I am excited yet nervous to usher in this next phase, hoping that everything will go well and I will be able to adjust to all the change! I will miss my sleep, showers, clean floors, clean house, clean clothes but I know I will gain so much more in return. Thankful that Heavenly Father has intrusted us with one of his special spirits. Hoping I can give her everything she needs and more! WISH US LUCK!

2 comments:

T&S said...

SO excited for you! You will be wonderful parents. Love you! Good luck with everything :)

The Kleyn Family said...

Congratulations! You are going to be fabulous parents! :-) Happy Birthday Elise!

[So excited to be following your blog, it is lovely!]