Tuesday, May 22, 2012

house improvements...

WELL we are officially grown ups! We have couches! :) IT has been a long time coming! SPENT weeks trying to figure out what would work in our little space, but in the long run be something we would be happy with!
LOVE the tufted look and the color of these couches, versatile in any room or color of the room! STOKED to spruce up the rest of the living room…thinking I will update the wall with new pictures when the baby gets here! anyway, it finally feels like we have a living room where we can invite people over!

awhile ago I decided I wanted real dressers :) haha! We made some improvements to our bedroom and I am in total love! it has been fabulous!!


1 comment:

Alex and Emmee Avans said...

Those couches are perfect! They complete your home:) Miss living there with you both!