anyway...I noticed saturday afternoon that our milk was kind-of luke warm {as I was indulging myself with a bowl of cereal} Clint went straight to troubleshoot mode. He has taken apart a fridge before and he knew kind-of how they worked, but you should have seen him! It was like a kid at a candy shop… A BIG toy to play with! haha {he found the electrical schematics and I heard him say from the other room, "YES! this is so cool"…what a nerd! haha} regardless I am thankful for his nerdness lol...he took the entire thing apart, defrosted the coils with a blow dryer and put it all back together again. We are thinking it might be because I shoved it too full with stuff so the fan couldn't pull enough cold air through to the refrigerator, but we don't know for sure! CROSSING our fingers it stays working… :)
![]() |
| it is hard to see but all the white stuff towards the bottom is frozen coils….that is NOT good! |


1 comment:
It's great to have a husband that can fix stuff...very handy to be that "nerd"!
Post a Comment