Sunday, March 18, 2012

car sear project/adventure!

WELL an adventure it was! I got the hair-brained idea to recover a carseat! I HAD NO idea how much time it was going to take :) THANK goodness for a fabulous mom-in-law who is patient, dedicated and TALENTED! My sister and I picked out the fabric and Lori and I went to town! We had to draw the pattern by hand, because I wanted it as tight fighting as possible…well…it is totally custom with lots of alterations as we went! Next time…I will just buy a carseat that I like! But this was given to me and I am all about saving a buck…it only costed me little under $20.00 and a whole lot of time!
THANKS again mom! :) it is adorable!







1 comment:

curtis and jacque dana said...

Love the fabric!!! It's TOTALLY you! Excited to meet little miss Elsie