What are you excited about?
I am most excited at the fact that we are starting our family, and I get to become a
mother. I fascinate at the title and all that goes with it. It can be overwhelming at times {A LOT of the time} but to know that I have so much help, and with the Lord on my side…we will be 100% okay!
What are you anxious about?
I am most anxious at the fact that I will be a zombie for a good 2 months. I don't want to loose myself in becoming a mother. This little one is coming into my home, so I just want to make sure I have a good balance of things. Me time, husband time, family time etc.
What is some good advise you have received?
I guess it isn't so much advise but something to look forward too. This person said, "the best thing about becoming a mother is watching your husband become a father" I think that is going to be one of the best parts. I can't wait to see Clint with elsie. I know it will bring me SOooo much happiness!
gotta love it!

2 comments:
You look beautiful! You're going to be a wonderful mom!
You two are awesome!!!!! Miss you both oh so much!
Post a Comment