SOOO… I know it has been a long time since I have updated…but with busy season with photography it is hard to get things done! I will play a bit of catch up :)
Every year while clint was young young his parents decided on having like a halloween block party! One because they had to many kids by that point to take them all around trick or treating and two it is safer! Clint has a lot of memories and the butte street bash! LOVE that we have decided to revive it! All the kids now have kids of their own and it is nice to have a place they can come be with their friends and just have some good fun!
Hopefully it sticks around for a couple more years!
I was going to do a cute scrapbook page, but my computer is bogged down with too many photos :) Clint really enjoyed catchin up with old friends, we don't really get out much considering he has school MON-FRI till 9ish! So he really enjoyed spending time with his old buds!
 |
| old butte street bashes :) so cute! can you guess where clint is? |
 |
| 10 weeks pregnant :) no one knew! |
 |
| the merrill boys did not plan on wearing the same shirt it was a total fluke! |
 |
| the famous cake walk! "STEP right up" |
 |
| handing out her hand demanding the candy! LOL |
 |
| love these guys! |
No comments:
Post a Comment