*I have been extremely blessed throughout this whole thing, not really sick (only if I don't eat)
*not overly tired (but I have taken more naps than normal) but all in all feeling pretty lucky! My sympathy levels increased dramatically though for those that do experience the morning sickness thing!
*I do hate cooking everything right now, nothing sounds good and when I start making it, I loose interest! (hoping that goes away)
*I have had a nasty metallic taste in my mouth from like week one IT IS HORRIBLE! tastes like I am sucking on pennies 24/7! It stinks
* oh and everything smells horrendous! Poor clint has endured me spraying lysol every day! haha!
*feel extremely fat and bloated…nothing fits…
*BUT have had fun buying some maternity clothes (maybe a little too much fun haha)
*Counting down the weeks to find out what we are having there is no way I could wait! NOT patient enough! haha
ALSO really looking forward to graduating, can't wait to have that accomplishment behind me! We have a lot to look forward to in the next couple months, we are blessed beyond measure and thankful for everything we have in our lives!

2 comments:
You look beautiful! So excited for you guys!
Great pictures!!!! We are SO excited for you~So grateful you let us know! I knew that apron looked familiar(: love you guys
Post a Comment