Sunday, June 19, 2011

year #2…

HAPPY second year to clint and I! Sometimes I can hardly believe we have made it this far! :) haha. It feels just like yesterday we were doing all the fun beginning stuff...like meeting each other for the first time, going on fun dates, saying I love you, first kiss, getting engaged, getting married, honeymoon ya know?!?…all the fun… exciting new things!

BUT (in my measly two years of marriage) I have found, doing "married" things are just as fun…it is just a different kind of fun.  I am the first to admit that it isn't all PEACHES and cream, but I have learned that those not so "fun" times are some of the best! Or they turn into the best because of the growth that happens! Grateful for Clint and how much we have grown as a couple, he is going to be one amazing dad!

*not pictured* Got clint some tools for our NEW yard!! HE was in heaven :)

love to see how much everyone has grown! :) 

1 comment:

Wendi said...

When you say he is going to be a great dad, would that be happing within the next 9 months???? Or is that just a passing comment!!! It was a little sly if it means now girl, PLEASE let me know. And by the way I will give Jacque a big hug this Saturday when we pick her up at the airport in........
HAWAII......can't wait for fun memories to happen. Text me the news one way or the other, just thought I'd ask!!! I'm nosey that way!!!! PS Stephanie and Cody are having another one, we are so excited.....