Friday, June 03, 2011

our new bed…finally :)

I tend to get bored with my decorations rather quickly…I LOVE changing up the same old thing. If I had it my way, I would have a different bed spread/decorations for every season, or mood I was in..hahaha poor clint! lol…anyway, I have been promising clint a new bed spread for uh well almost TWO years, and haven't been able to find ANY that I like. So I figured, might as well make one that I love. It took clint some convincing that ruffles would be cute, and just as comfortable as something else. I told him, "ruffles are better than PINK!" haha. so this is what my sister and I came up with. She is so talented and appreciate her help with making it :)
our old bed…when we first moved in :)


the room is still not finished, but one piece at a time right?!? I want to change the lamp shades, and get some new rugs, and makes some different pillows, get actual side tables (instead of a desk and a chair! haha) and do something for the walls, and MAYBE even a different wall color…



I will be finishing the steps sometime next week…so check back if you want to make one yourself! IT is a lot of the same thing OVER and OVER again…so find your favorite TV series and a sewing machine and you will be set!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

YAHoooo..

I am so excited for this you have no idea...I am trying to expand on my sewing skills...maybe this will help :)

Dianne Allred said...

I LOVE THE GREY AND YELLOW!!!!!! And awesome job. I'm trying to learn too.... thanks!

curtis and jacque dana said...

AMAZING! It is gorgeous, LOVE how you can just make anything!