Sunday, June 05, 2011

yard WORK!!!

WELL…for memorial day we decided to take on the project of fixing up and planting some things in the yard…little did I know how much time it really was going to take..ha. I guess I always took for granted how beautifully landscaped my yards were growing up, and how much work it really took to upkeep everything. My dad was a fabulous landscaper (still is) but so grateful for his example in having a kept yard..

anyway, we got some new bushes, trees, flowers, and put drip in (so I don't have to stand out in the hot sun watering everything.) lets just hope everything stays alive!! haha

{don't make fun of my feet, I know they look funny haha}




{can't wait to see it grow, this little yard has come along way}

1 comment:

Ashley Maddox said...

jealous of your cute house and yard! lucky girl. it looks great! :)