SOOOO one day I came home from school and this was on the fridge! BABY BABY!!! SPRINK BREAK here we come, we soOOOooo need a break from school and worrying about assignments and tests and yada, yada, yada!
We wanted to go camping but I found out I have to work this weekend :( but…someday SOON we want to go camping…clint has finished his truck so we need to put it to some good use!:)
instead of leaving town we decided we would treat ourselves to eating out and maybe go shopping for some new shoes! I am wanting some TOM's! going to indulge myself! haha. anyway…even though we are in AZ we will soak up the sun and maybe get our tans back…WINK WINK!
hope everyone enjoys their spring break!


1 comment:
What a sweeet husband you have! I love that! It was so good to see you two the other day!! And I love your header! I need someone to teach me to do that business!
Post a Comment