We had an Oasis Verde (OV) ward service project yesterday morning! It was amazing to see everyone come out on their saturday and serve!
The YM and YW with some leaders and men cleaned up some empty lots in our ward boundaries…they got to wear their helping hands jerseys and for some reason they really loved that! haha..
but I was asked to take pictures of what was going on at the church. The ward primary decided it would be a great idea if we had the young-ins come and clean the church! It was set up so we had a rotation that we were on. 15 min of cleaning then 15 min of singing and learning. IT WAS FABULOUS! the children really were attentive and helpful the entire time. So grateful to be apart of such a wonderful church and ward. I was soaking every bit of it up yesterday. My testimony has truly grown with regards to service. I was getting a bit choked up yesterday as I saw the pure joy on these kids faces when they were so willfully serving the ward! IT WAS a great start to the busy day!
(didn't get any of the loading up of the semi full of garbage but I will post them when I get them!)





1 comment:
Brik is picking his nose! Really? You took like 1000 pictures and that one happens to get put on the web?
Post a Comment