Sunday, March 27, 2011

spring break week!!!

 WELL spring break was AMAZING!!!! I actually felt like I had a husband again! it was wonderful we spent a lot of quality time together and loved every second. Monday was the lawlor FHE and that is always a good time!!






Tuesday was our primary pizza party we have been promising the kids!! :)















Wednesday we had free movie tickets to go see adjustment bureau  (it was good, but kinda weird) Thursday we tried to go to the temple but I passed out in the sealing room

***story time*** so we get to the temple and I felt TOTALLY fine, no funny feeling at all. So we get into the room and do some chit chatting and the sealer was even like, "if anyone needs to take a break don't hesitate to say something" so i thought to myself thats nice of him to say…well clint and I were the first people to go, so on the fourth name i started getting SUPER uncomfortable started sweating and getting super sick feeling, so I waited till he said amen and then tried to stand up…WELP that failed me…I told him I needed a break and before I stood up all the way..TIMBER…luckily clint was there to save the day and catch me before I hit the ground. We left the room because I felt like I needed to throw up…me being the stubborn person i am told him i was fine and started walking towards the women's locker room and told clint to just wait and before I knew it I was falling again, but LUCKLY there are lots of little workers there and one grabbed me and made me sit down. THE VERY FIRST THING they asked was, "ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!?" clint most definitely said no, I said no no no and then one of the workers said, "are you sure? thats how I found out?" I JUST laughed and reassured her no no no no unless Heavenly Father has a sense of humor the answer is NO! but anyway…so apparently I was greener than green and whiter than white…but after some fanning with a handy little fan I started to get my color back and we decided just to try another day… ****END OF STORY TIME*****

So after that fiasco we went to dinner at our favorite little spot rigatonis then headed to chandler mall and got me some TOMS! love love love them! THEN on Friday we hung out with the cardons, hawes, squires and rachel and HAD a blast playing games and just talking!




Saturday was PACKED!!! that morning I had a photoshoot (which went fabulous, check out my photography blog) then we went to the preparedness fair, then work, then we went babysitting to make some extra money…sheesh!



ANYWAY it was a fabulous week…very eventful to say the least..as this blog is named..NEVER a dull MOMENT!!! grateful for the time I got to spend with family but most importantly my husband!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you guys coming up for conference? It would be great to see you both again at the reunion.

Bethany said...

Elizabeth! I couldn't do sealings the whole time i was pregnant because i would pass out! You never know! ;) hahah

I hope you are feeling better though!

Kimber said...

Looks like so much fun! After seeing all your pictures and fun activities I'm wishing we had a spring break too!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Yeah I passed out doing sealings a couple years ago. It was quite embarrassing. Oh well. I've actually heard of a lot of people getting really dizzy and stuff. Luckily, my brother in law caught me before I hit my head or anything.