in the collage you can see that tyler has a lure stuck in his face, he was pulling on his line and it came straight at him he moved just in time to get stuck in his ear....thanks to boy scouts skills clint and tyler were able to get it out with out too much damage to tyler's face… ouch!
anyway…i also finished my FIRST CROCHETed flower…so stinkin proud of myself…thanks to emmee and my mother in law for helping me figure out how to do it…there will be plenty more crafts comin now that i can kind of crochet…we are going camping this next weekend and that is all i will be doing…hahahhah. and most definately enjoying the nice mountain weather!



6 comments:
Elizabeth! Okay first off, that flower is amazing. What can I do to get one of those for a headband?! I can't believe thats your first one, it looks perfect. Anyway, I hope things are going well for you guys! Looks like your summer has been awesome! :)
you are a natural at crocheting! and i was so impressed with your patience (wink wink) jk but seriously impressed! I can't wait to try making those slipper ones!
Where did you get the pattern or did you just figure it out? I want to learn that one and the little shoes if you have that pattern too. You did an amazing job. You go girl and thanks for lunch the other day it was really fun. I can't believe how the time just flew by. Love you tons girlie.
soo cute! and the little shoes are the cutest, ill put an order in when i have a kid. haha (dont worry, not for a while!) i miss you! come visit us. :)
whats funny about tyler's ear is he could have left it in and gone undercover. HEHEHE. Awesome job on the flower!!!!
that hook in the ear is discusting!! it really gives me the chillies. look like some great vacationing!
Post a Comment