so little miss leah has to be apart of EVERYTHING!! (reminds me of ME) haha. but my sisters and i have been doing P90X. it has been going really well. i feel way stronger and doesn't everyone love that! i really believe that exercise can fix ALOT of things! just wish it was a bit easier! haha. anyway...if you haven't heard of it you should go check it out! P90X but just to warn you. its stinkin hard work!
BUT. leah and anna every morning go and get their towels and put them right in front of the TV and stretch there arms, reach their toes, and then there attention span is shot. BUT today i snapped a few of leah just to show you how cute it is...trying to be like the big girls!:)
2 comments:
That's too cute! Curt & I tried P90x for a while and I wish we still had the time for it. So I got Tony Horton's Ten MInute Trainer...if you are ever incredibly busy, it's AMAZING! I'm so sorry about your job news, but I promise everything will work out. Hang in there, we're hoping for the best for you!
Awesome!! I love to hear that people feel the difference and they love it! Keep it up!
Post a Comment