Tuesday, September 08, 2009

well unfortunately...

i didn't get the job...well yet...she told me to call her at the end of the month...due to the economic situation...not enough business to hire me! so we will keep prayin somethin happens! thanks to all those that are concerned...we really hope something happens soon! we sure need it!
love you all!!:)

BUT FORTUNATELY...
i decorated my house! the living room specifically. let me know what you think!! its kinda a bad picture...but...you get the gist...:)


4 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh so cute! I love it! We just finished Rylie's room this weekend. So glad I'm done. It was quite the project. I love being able to just decorate the WHOLE HOUSE any way I want!! Looks like you and I share that passion. I love it and can't wait to see all the other things you do!

Nik and Dawna said...

Well dang. I am sorry you didnt get the job...yet. I hope Sept ends quick enough for you and that you end of getting it after all.

And cute room!

Wendi said...

You always decorate so well. I love it. Can't wait to see you today. Have a great one. Love you tons and tons

Bethany said...

my entire body is overwhelmed with jealousy!

That's ok that you didn't get the job (yet) cause i will hire you once i get a house to come and decorate!