FIRST OF ALL uh tomorrow is O C T O B E R FIRST!!:) crazy talk...everyone getting there decorations out? oh wait. don't have any! haha :( but anyway...
So those who haven't read the October Ensign this month...well...you should! There is an article about blogging! hahaha. i cracked up when i saw it! But how cool that the Church is really responding to our generation. I think its incredible how much technology there is out there. This article basically encourages members to share day-to-day experiences with the gospel; i.e how it touches our life, how we recognize the spirit, the hope it brings, etc... So. i am going to start. click
on this link and it will take you to the new church website on hope. WATCH the video, i love it! Everyone needs a little more hope into day's world! I know i do!:) AND I CAN'T wait for this weekend! we get to hear prophets and apostles teach us! I am so blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I am grateful to know where i came from, what i am doing here on this earth and where i will be going. It brings such happiness and peace into my life!
can't wait to hear everyones experiences from this weekend!
2 comments:
what do you mean you don't have any decor?! Didn't you make those pumpkin things at mom's last year with all of us girls??????
When we got the Ensign James and I read the blogging story/article first! Made me laugh too.
Also I feel you about the Halloween decorations. All I have is the rubbery window clings my mom bought me from the dollar store. Oh well. Poor married couples have to do without sometimes.
<3
Post a Comment