Sunday, August 02, 2009

glasgow reunion!!:)

well...what a fabulous weekend...we had the opportunity to go up to Jones Crossing for the Glasgow family reunion, it was awesome relaxing and getting to know the family better! we enjoyed ourselves throughly and hope to do it next year! we missed quite a few families...thanks to lori and stan we had a tent, sleepin bags and food! haha. we have NOooooOO camping stuff...thats next on the list of things to buy! anyway camping is always been fun, something with being around a camp fire and family...thee best!!:) hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! happy sabbath!!




















grandpa lawlor teaching the kids how to saw...this was his prize...he hooked up his chain and everything just to get this specific wood...haha






we went and picked berries!! SOO ooooooo good. mom lawlor made a berry cobbler with the dutch oven. DE-LIOUS!!
















his hands were stained with berry juice!!









the girls havin a blast!!






















6 comments:

Wendi said...

It looks like you had a blast. I love having 2 families to share all the fun in. New nieces and nephews and aunts, uncles, grandparents, it is a great life. Miss you girl and I want to come see you sweet home! Call me when you have a second. Love you

buddyandsarahaws said...

Looks like fun. We love to camp!!!

curtis and jacque dana said...

Sounds like it was family reunion weekend for everyone! I love it! It looks like you guys had so much fun. And how fun to make that with real berries! Hope you two are doing well! SOOooOO excited about your plans on school!

Bethany said...

Fun!!!! We want to get camping stuff too and then we should plan a camping trip!

Lori said...

Thanks for the pictures. I can't wait to get mine up! Great shots of everything - I got a good picture of my cobbler! Thanks for going - it was fun!

The Mom. said...

Wow it is a small world! I love the whimpeys!!! I was really good friends with Jenn in high school. Funny huh. Anyway that girl you pictures in the pink sitting on the floor with 2 girls ( she might be prego?) I think I know her! I cant remember her name though...She went to red mountain high with me and my friends. Anyway... Yeah I do hair! I would love to do your hair! I have my very own salon. Well, I just posted that Im going to make my blog private so please leave me your email and we can keep in touch! Call for an apppointment 480-203-7265 or email me.... harroldfam@gmail.com or Im on facebook (sarah o'donnal harrold) Small world!!!
later.