swimming has been a love of mine ever since uh...i was born! these pictures of my nieces remind me of what i was like...i was a little fish!! i was tanner than tan and blonder than blond...i loved being in the water playing little mermaid, sharks and minos, marco pollo, the colors game, jump or dive, dancing off the diving board, doing back dives and cartwheels, making george washington hair, racing, and competing, swimmin in the ocean, boogieboarding, wave diving, goin to the lake... but most importantly i loved being with the family. i would LOOOoooove when my dad would come out and flip us, dunk us and chill with us, and my mom would hold us and tell us how much she loved us!!! good memories in the pool.these past two summers i have been reminded of how fun the pool is. i have been teaching swim lessons and loving it. i have esp loved teaching my nieces and (new nieces and nephew) it has been such a rewarding experience. i love when the kids catch on. its like a little light blub goes off
and they just get it, "if i move my arms and my legs, i won't sink!" haha. i love it!!
and they just get it, "if i move my arms and my legs, i won't sink!" haha. i love it!!(yes, that is me. posing in every picture! sheesh!)
2 comments:
Too fun, such good memories. I bet you and Jacque were at swim meets together and did not even know it. I love it when you can teach what you have learned and see other's get it. You are amazing. I love your new house. Good job girl. Love you tons and tons.
I love your photoshop editing! Do you use a storyboard (or whatever they are called) for your collages?...oh did you get them from Heidi Swapp? I just remembered I saw her stuff on her blog.
Post a Comment