OUR HOME!!!! i still can't believe it at times. I really know and believe that we couldn't have done it without the Lord and our families.Our families have been so good to us. my dad has worked hours and hours and hours on this little house. When clint and i were engaged i stayed out maybe a little too late. like uh 1:30-2:00 a.m...so when i was getting home, my dad would already be at the house getting things done. my sisters were fabulous. rebecca would bring her two little girls and they would help as much as they could. rachel was awesome. she helped alot. she kicked my rear in gear alot of the time. Clint's dad and brothers helped quite a bit too! we wouldn't have electricity if it wasn't for them! and J.T. took all of our trash to the dump. thank goodness for big brothers.
I tell you what, planning a wedding, and remodeling a house was quite the undertaking. but. i am so happy we did it. THANK YOU to everyone that had a part in it.
Here are some pictures that we took, i wish we would have taken more pictures, but again. the time was uh. NOT there...



+038.jpg)


+040.jpg)
+039.jpg)

5 comments:
You guys are so cute! I am glad I found your blog! Its still so crazy to me that you are married, but I still feel like I just graduated from high school:)Time just goes so fast! I'm glad that things are going great for you!
Love the new updated look of your blog!!!! The house looks better every time I see it! I love the before and after pictures!
Congrats on your marriage and you new home! That is so exciting! Your right...there is nothing like coming home to your very own home. It is super cute by the way.
Very cute house! We'll have to come over some day and see it! We're getting one too (hopefully it'll close this weekend) :) haha glad we could be in the ward together for a couple weeks! haha oh well. We'll still be in the same stake!
Very cute house! Looks like all the hard work paid off. Congrats! I love your decorating style.
Post a Comment