WELL…clint and I try and keep V-day low key around here! It is nice to show some extra love, but not out of control where you feel like you have these HUGE expectations! SO…
I woke up to some DOVE chocolate and a note that said something like "nothing says love like DOVE…and then this picture :) This is is one year mark on the mission…what a weirdy :) haha
Then I got him DOVE soap and said something like, "nothing says LOVE like DOVE" hahaha I thought it was pretty funny! Oh and got him the best of little rascals and pulled weeds out in the front yard!! {they were driving me NUTS!!} Then I ate pizza by myself while he was at school :) oh the joys right!?? ha!
It was a good day though! I went and "heart-attacked" my sisters bedroom! it is so fun doing little things like this! I took my nieces and we all had fun being sneaky!
WELL enough about that :)
I AM 26 weeks pregnant!!! can't believe it really! Time goes by fast, then slow then fast again! Starting to look pregnant right?!? Never thought I would wish that! hahaha!
What books have you started to read?
baby wise! LOVING it! Can't wait to put all the things I have learned to the test! Hoping that Elsie cooperates!
What has been your favorite thing so far about your pregnancy?
When my little nieces touch my tummy and say "baby elsie is in there"! Such sweet innocence! I have also loved when she kicks for clint
What are you most afraid of?
learning how to cope without sleep! haha selfish? man o hectic!



1 comment:
LOVE baby wise! It's my total baby bible! It has worked so far on the older two kids. Just kinda started it on Dawson, as much as you can at two weeks! Can't wait for the 2 month mark when he should be sleeping most of the night! You look adorable:)
Post a Comment