Sunday, February 12, 2012

22 weeks pregnant

Got behind with my pictures and staying on top of my weeks, but I DECIDED that NYC was my unofficial 20 week shot…

these are my 22 week pictures and my 26 weeks will be coming up soon :) can't believe I am 6 months! hopefully these last 3 months fly!


Some journaling prompts:
1) When did you first feel the baby move? Where were you? Who were you with?
I was in New Jersey in a hotel room just relaxing on the bed and clint was in the restroom and I felt something haven't ever felt before…
It felt like a thump! so neat!
2) Have any strangers touched your stomach?
NO and thank goodness!
3) Have you been nesting? What have you been doing?
Not technically nesting, just doing the nursery! 
4) What are some concerns you have?
learning how to breastfeed
5) What luxury are you going to miss the most?
showering, sleeping, quite house :) haha!
 
this is clint's ALL the time stomach :) haha…no sympathy weight for me!

No comments: