I needed a REVAMP bad! One of the reasons is because I have all my classes online this semester and I didn't want to spend all my time in a room I couldn't stand to be in! So…when I got home from Oklahoma WE went right to work! I sketched out my plan and I knew clint could make it happen! LOL! Got some color inspiration from
here and
here and we were off!
We love doing projects together…i love watching clint work {have loved watching my dad work since I was a little girl funny huh?} but..we made some great memories fixing up these rooms! hurt fingers, painted hands, wrong holes, lots of laughs and late nights! SO thankful clint is such a handy man, I couldn't have done it without him! Thanks!
 |
1) I got the bookshelves off of craigslist! 2) Clint got the table out of the dumpster! {hahahah} 3) I got the magnet board from home depot {it is actually galvanized steel} 4) Got the frame for the magnet board from old pieces of trim in an old house from my brother-in-law. 5) Got the bowl from good will and spray painted it. 6) Got the silver vase from goodwill. 7) The chair from ross {discounted because it was scuffed can't hurt to ask right?!} 8) The magnets from my mother-in-law and 9) the paper for the banner at scrapbook etc. |
 |
1) Got the Tension Rod from target {found that idea on here}
2) Spray painted the lids of the jars I had laying around the house
3) The bookcases didn't come with the molding on top, I had the idea to do it to make it more professional looking :) |
 |
| the frames came white, and I painted them with some good ol' martha stewart paint! |
 |
someday I will get to the calendar part! I am going to "make" my own notebook and rip off the schedule every week! HOPEFULLY i can finish that within the next month!
|
 |
| it was a mess! The laundry room needed some TLC that is for sure :) I actually can stand being in there now! LOL |
 |
| it was so fun doing this together, clint is SUCH a perfectionist and I am, but not when it comes to nailing things to the wall, I just guess and say YEP! looks good! haha! |
 |
| got the shelves from IKEA and home depot :) I think I made a MILLION trips! sheesh! |
5 comments:
Elizabeth, that turned out really cute! I love it! -Meagan Leavitt
everything looks AWESOME! I love what you said about nailing things to the wall :) me and my clint are totally like that too!
love it...love it all!
inspiring and amazing!!!
You are so cute and creative! love it!
Post a Comment