Sunday, September 25, 2011

2nd trip to OKlahoma...

WELL i took a spontaneous trip to OKlahoma at the beginning of this month! IT WAS a blast! We were sneaky and told "good lies" to get there! My mother-in-law {lori} was going to fly there herself on the 5th…well she hates to fly so we were over at the house one night and I said, "lets drive!! and surprise them!" so she slept on it, and the next morning she cancelled her flight! I had to do some rearranging of the schedule and YAHOOO we were off! We left mesa at 3:15 am and got to oklahoma at 10pm WE MADE awesome time {yes perhaps I might have broken a few speed limits, but I was wanting to get there bad} The drive was uh…LOOOooong! BUT we traded off so one could sleep and the other drive and vise versa! Ellee and emmee were DYing to know who was coming with Lori…We made up this lie that a lady in the stake found out that Lori was driving and asked to hitch a ride… {they totally bought it} So we get there…and they are both happy to see us and and a little mad that we didn't tell them who was coming! hahah! IT was a great week full of shopping WONDERFUL weather, and spending time with the fam! LOVED every second! I even got them to do family pictures! WOOooo!
Anyway this doing classes online has its perks! I  just picked up and went with no strings attached! FAB right? thanks for the trip Lori!

proof that we took naps :) gotta love it! hope you don't hate me Lori! hahaha

I know right?!? how weird is this! people were stopping and taking pictures with them! No purpose or anything, but just cars stuck in the dirt! hahaha, only in Texas! LOL


Clinton, Texas! Wished he could have gone with us…maybe next time!







we hit a storm in New MExico on the way home! It was a bit scary, but loved the rain!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hahahahaha! Love the pictures, even the one of my sleeping! You sneeky girl! You got some great pictures. Also love the one of me and Gavin and Merik! Thanks! Want to download them all! Still waiting on the family ones!