I miss you! I wore the ring you gave me today and thought of you all day. How's your semester starting off? BYU starts Monday and I can't wait. I've moved in to the cutest condo and wish you were here to help me finish painting the walls. I'm partially done and have run out of steam. :) Will you email when you post again? I dont' remember to check otherwise. Love you!
1 comment:
I miss you! I wore the ring you gave me today and thought of you all day. How's your semester starting off? BYU starts Monday and I can't wait. I've moved in to the cutest condo and wish you were here to help me finish painting the walls. I'm partially done and have run out of steam. :) Will you email when you post again? I dont' remember to check otherwise. Love you!
Post a Comment