Friday, May 13, 2011

pinterest finds...

since I didn't have school or work yesterday I didn't really know what to do with myself (wink). I have been addicted to pinterest and obsessing over things I want to do but

1) requires money
2) requires lots of time

since I don't have oodles of either at the moment I have just been getting everything together that I want to do and after my 2 weeks class is over I WILL do them
one of them is this…

uh..HELLO not spending $308 on a bed spread so I am going to MAKE my own! :) found this on pinterest:

http://www.madebylex.com/2010/11/anthropologie-cirrus-duvet-tutorial.html


anyway, like I said, this website is addicting… 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should make a tutorial as you do it BECAUSE I've been wanting one of those puffy comforters for awhile. And I even like the ones that are divided into squares http://aperfectpairscollection.blogspot.com/2010/04/quilt.html

Melissa said...

You should make a tutorial as you do it BECAUSE I've been wanting one of those puffy comforters for awhile. And I even like the ones that are divided into squares http://aperfectpairscollection.blogspot.com/2010/04/quilt.html

Candice said...

I love pinterest too! I'll try to find u as a friend on there.