Sunday, January 09, 2011

the truck update...

IT MOVED!!!! YEP THATS RIGHT MOVED, DROVE, and didn't break…BABY BABY WOOOOOOO!:) it was quite the exciting day! CLINT and everyone was ecstatic!!! He was grinning from ear to ear thee whole time! And I do have to say, I WAS one proud wife!!!!!!!! here are some pictures and video from that day…thankful for family who love and support us through our trials and triumphs!!


sorry for the mis spelled words…spelling was NEVER one of my strong points…(wink)


here is some video: ignore my high pitched voice!

truck... from elizabeth lawlor on Vimeo.
ALSO as a side note…the one thing I asked santa for christmas was to have the truck that has been in my front yard for over a year to disappear…AND this weekend…POOF, gone, SEE YA! so stinkin happy…for a minute there I was starting to believe mr clause wasn't real! haha:)


2 comments:

Alex and Emmee Avans said...

I'm so excited and happy for you both!!!! especially clint!!! you go bro!

Nik and Dawna said...

HOORAY!!! That is pretty exciting!