Monday, January 24, 2011

camp t-shirt design!

OKAY time for opinions AGAIN!:) its that time of year! GIRL'S CAMP time! I have had the privilege of designing the camp t-shirt again! ITS been such a wonderful experience…I felt very inspired this go around! but I need your opinions…white or black lettering??!?!?!



so which one? white or black writing?!?!?!?!

7 comments:

Wendi said...

I vote white, how you doing girl? The shirt looks amazing you are so talented.....Love you

Kimber said...

i like the top one more (white i believe). they're super cute good job! and your new photography blog looks great! congrats!

J.C. Brownlow's said...

I vote white! What program do you do your design and digi scrapbook with?? :)

curtis and jacque dana said...

White! It's cause I'm biased towards the teal print too(: Great job

Alexis Kaye said...

I love the white! it looks awesome! Good job!!!

JRW Sister said...

Ok..... I will be the first to like the black. They R both super cute but I like Black...

Lori said...

Either one! I can't really make up my mind! So which ever one get's made I'll love!