Saturday, April 17, 2010

project filled weekend!

FIRST of all can't even believe its uh saturday..where did this week go? its APRIL 17th…exactly one month till my birthday…WHAT THE?!?!? i'm so old…haha just kidding! anyway last saturday was a project filled day! much needed, we both need to take our minds of things and projects are thee best way to do that! so here are mine, and i bet you all can guess which one is clint's!


other than that we are pretty boring…school/and work are our lives at the moment BUT tonight we are going on date! CPK and a bluegrass band show…gonna be pretty sweet! hope everyone had a fab week! happy weekend






5 comments:

Melissa said...

way cute. what did you do? wrapping paper, scrapbook paper? also, where did you get that wire basket with the glass bottles in it? i've been looking for one, but I am not about to spend a fortune on one either!

Wendi said...

Nice job cheeka.... You are soo dang creative I love that. Thanks for the birthday shout out and I can't believe that you will be legal in a month...... See ya soon I hope. Love you tons.

curtis and jacque dana said...

SUPER CUTE!!(: I wish I had a pinch of your creativity. Glad to hear you're doing well. God luck with finals and such. Miss you girl

Alex and Emmee Avans said...

i wish i had your talent for craftiness! those turned out super cute!!!!!! you rock!!!!

Bethany said...

Where did you get that awesome window frame for free!? I love it!