lucy was blessed on sunday! such a wonderful blessing...sunday was filled with church and the spirit. clint bore his testimony in my sisters ward and then I bore mine our ward. OVERWHELMED with gratitude and appreciation for my father in heaven. I was thinking about this new little addition and how strong of a woman she is going to be, how strong every child that is entering these latter days are going to have to be. SO full of life, spirit, spunk, and faithfulness. anyway…enjoy.
ethan just returned from his mission! his inside of his jacket is the equator flag! sweet huh?
2 comments:
How amazing is the blessing of someone who was JUST with the Father getting final instructions of what He needs them to be. Oh if I could only remember what he needed and make sure I am doing it. Love you sweet girl.
what a sweet post! it's weird to see clint with all the squires....She is beautiful and is 90% squires looking right now. Miss ya
Post a Comment