its been quite the week! SUPER BUSY!! (as usual) had a lot going on with school and with work. but this weekend was quite the relief! had a wonderful friday filled with cleaning and CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! then this past saturday marked clint and i's 6 month anniversary. S-I-X!! i know all you people that have been married for i don't know. 5,10,15,20+ are all laughing at me right know, but to me that seems incredible. 6 months of my life have passed by, the ups, the downs and all the in between. It just boggles my mind, and i am so incredibly grateful for my husband and all that he does for me. He has taught me so much already and look forward for a long time comin!:) ANYWAY. on saturday we had the privilege of keeping our promises to anna. LET me tell you. she was so stinkin excited to come to our house. she talked about it all week and called me as often as she could to tell me how many days were left. she brought this sweet backpack with all her necessities to sleep. 1) her two blankets. 2) stuffed animals. 3) p.'js. 4) pillows. ahaha. She promptly came in, threw her bag on the bed, and proceeded to empty it all out. THE cutest thing i have ever seen. We bought her "Frosty's Winter Wonderland" and told her we would watch it. SOOOooo stinkin cute. definately recommend adding it to your collection. its the sequel to "Frosty the snowman" i thought i was buying the original, but this one is just as adorable. So we watched that, put her to bed, and then woke up and had a "big breakfast" I esp. love sundays for that very reason. We had waffles, eggs, bacon, hash-browns, juice, peaches. Hmmmmmmm Hmmmmm mmm!:) (clint LOOooooves cookin breakfast.) anyway. such a good time with little anna, she loves so many people and reminds us what being Christlike is all about.
2 comments:
I do believe that I have had a few of Lawlor's great breakfasts! I just hope he has made you some avocado shake for breakfast.
What a cute little niece you have!! Don't worry, I did a post for my 6 month anniversary too...I get how it's a big deal!
Post a Comment