got some finishing touches for our christmas decor. (the fun begins after christmas) haha. but here is what we have so far. I LOOOOOOooooooooOOOOVE decorating, but more importantly. ChRiStMaS!!
OH have a funny story and need some justification.lol. SOOoo. clint and i wrote christmas lists this year. (to santa of course) but mrs. clause needed mr. clause (catchin my drift? or am i confusing you?) to try on a particular something. i called and i had it on hold, so all he had to do was try it on and tell me what size and which one he liked better? hahha. do you think that is crazy? mrs. clause HATES taking stuff back. so i wanted to make sure, but everyone was laughing at me...just curious if anyone would have done the same thing, or if i really am off my rocker....hahaha anyway..happy 12 days till santa comes!
2 comments:
I would have done the same thing...or cracked and just made him go with me!!! Way cute decorations, and I love that hutch!(: Hope you are enjoying your time off of school and soaking up all the time you can with Clint! We'll be home for Christmas so hopefully we can catch up too!
Ha ha ha ha ha Your so funny :) I'm sure your heart was in the right place. I think it was a good idea especially if your not fond of taking things back. I love the 3Christmas tree's idea! Its really cute. Have fun with the rest of your ideas for decorating with all the after Christmas sales :)
Post a Comment