i knew planning a wedding was alot of work, but sheesh. its so demanding. Its my own fault really, i have been wanting to be apart of the whole experience so i have been thrown in every possible direction. BUT i have you know. its coming along.
i have the help of A TON of people and can't thank them enough for all the wonderful things they have been doing for me. i can really never repay them. after tomorrow i can post pictures of my dress cuz. WE ARE getting out portraits tomorrow...SHEESH its so crazy.
and if planning a wedding for over 650+ guests (which if you haven't gotten an invitation they are coming in shifts) wasn't enought...we bought a HOUSE
yes. thats right. a HOUSE. an old fixer upper house. its been quite the chore. that alone can cause someone to rip all there hair out. BUT it has been such a learning experience. it has caused alot of added burden, but once again, we have been EXTREMELY blessed with A TON OF HELP. so many wonderful people in our lives. SO THANK you to all those that have been apart of the insanity!
clint took more pictures so i will have to get them from him so you can see the before and after, its so cool, cuz one of my favorite things is turning something old, and ragged into something beautiful and me. and i am so blessed to have this opportunity to do it with each of our families but esp clint. CRAZY TALK. i am so old hahaha...my birthday is coming up soon. I'LL BE TWENTY wooo out of the teens! hahaha anyway..
tomorrow is gonna be a fab day. can't wait for clint to see me in my dress!
here is a link to our engagement pictures...www.atjphoto.com/hutzler
sorry i have so busy i haven't had a ton of time to journal! but here is the update!
love you all!



4 comments:
CONGRATS on the house! WOoHoO...(: You sure are busy girl, but thta's so good! Good luck with all the planning, wish I could do more to help out. Can't wait to see all the pictures! Love you
Elizabeth! I got your announcement, so you and so cute! I bet you can't wait till June! Have fun with the wedding plans, don't stress out too much!
Such cute pics! I love them! Can't wait for you guys!
wow everything looks good from what I can see. I'm so excited for you two. Cant wait to have you for a sis-in-law!! Cant wait to see more pictures!!!happy birthday tomorrow!!
Post a Comment