rachel is graduating, and it is going to be a wonderful experience to see her finish a life long goal. Education is a huge priority these days, and i am so grateful to have two sisters to look up to in that area. i am gonna brag about rachel! haha Rachel is one of the most inspired people i know. She knows exactly what to say and when to say it.
She knows so much, and values so many things. she is one of the most loving, funny, down to earth individuals. she has so much to offer people!! i definitely hope that i can be half of what she has become!! I can't wait for her to be home so she can get me crackin on the wedding plans. i know the minute she is home a list will be made and the checkin off of of that list will begin. I am so blessed to have her as my sister!Since i am on a sister tangent...i owe A HUGE THANK YOU to rebecca. She basically has made my entire wedding dress. I basically told her everything i did and didn't like about it and she fixed most everything. It is really hard to have someone catch your vision, but she did a pretty stinkin good job!! I am so happy to have a dress that is entirely my own.
I do gotta admit. it is exquisite. I feel wonderful in it! When i tried it on this last time, i had A HUGE grin on my face. I AM STINKIN excited. i am more excited for clint to see me!!! it will be one of the best moments!! :) haha it was funny. my dad couldn't wait. he said he was gonna wait till the wedding day. but he couldn't resist!! haha. anyway. i guess the moral of the story is that i am so lucky to have such wonderful sisters!! they bless my life with such happiness and love! thank you, thank you, thank you! i hope you both know how much i look up to you and love you!!

well. i am drifting. so...everyone have a wonderful week! i will post after utah...we are leavin wed gettin home sunday!! Baby bAbY!! :)
3 comments:
yay how excited for everyone. I cant wait to see your dress. Sisters are the best!!
Well, it is nice to know what you think of me after all of these years. Thanks for the shout out!! Ps: You aren't too bad yourself.
I didn't know you were engaged! When is the big event? Thanks for adding me as your friend on facebook. Have fun in Utah!
Post a Comment