Wether I believe it or not Elsie is growing everyday and we both are learning new things right along with her!
One of the biggest things I have learned is…nothing and I mean NOTHING goes as planned, we were doing good for a good 2 weeks with a consistent schedule, eating good, sleeping good, and then all of a sudden 360 change {thankfully NOT the sleeping, still sleeping real good}. I think she is able to go longer in between feedings so we have to figure out a new schedule. I am learning to roll with the punches and not get so stressed when things change up! Even though when things go array all I want is ICE CREAM! haha. I need help! LOL
Regardless, she brings so many smilies to us everyday…she is on the brink of giggling, can't wait :) We are blessing her this sunday, excited to be around all the family!!
this is my new favorite picture, I could look at it all day…loving her double chin!!!




1 comment:
she is just too cute! seriously wish I could reach through the computer and hold her!
Post a Comment