FINALLY got the crib mattress, bumper pad, sheets, and finally picked the fabric for the pilliows…it was REALLY a hard choice! WHO knew?!? regardless had some fun this past week crafting! got the canvas idea off pinterest and luckily have connections to a Silhouette and so I got busy! TOOK way longer than expected but totally enjoyed myself throughly, thankfully I had wonderful company and help from erika!!
can't wait to share when the whole room is done :) getting excited to meet this little girl!
![]() |
| wrapped with yarn!! |
![]() |
| this is the color scheme!!! and fabric that I have chosen!! took me forever!! |






1 comment:
Congrats Elizabeth! I haven't looked at your blog for a while but saw Rebecca a few weeks ago and she told me you are expecting! Yay for you guys! I have a niece named Elsie....very cute! Good luck!
Post a Comment