Monday, January 16, 2012

graduation dinner

I know it has been quite awhile since I have blogged, but MAN time has just escaped me…I have no idea what happend :) {i know I say that everytime…life just never stops!} some major things have happened...Clint's birthday, Christmas, then NYC, OH and I got the harebrained idea to do a nursery! ha! {pictures all coming soon}

BUT first GRADUATION. I AM A COLLEGE GRADUATE! never thought his day would come…I have been in school for 16 years. SIXTEEN YEARS! and I know learning is never done, but my "formal" education is DONE! YAHOOOooooooOOOO…
to celebrate, clint took me out to the Landmark, we invited family and friends {missed those out of towners} Elijah and Hilaree Cardon and Burton and Emallee came too, just didn't catch them before they left!  LOVE being done…so many projects are now filling my time! its great! :)




this is what I get when I ask him to sit there so I can get the camera settings the way I want them…sheesh…he learned all of this faces from our nephew merik! haha…gotta love it!

No comments: