Sunday, December 11, 2011

16 weeks=4 months :) haha

16 weeks!! There are a few times in the last couple of days, I have looked at my stomach and thought…hmmm, kinda looking pregnant…(that or wishful thinking, still feel like I am in that awkward stage) BUT. regardless it is what it is :)

Here are my prompts for this past month:

Do you have any fears of becoming a parent?
            The fears that I had have to do with when my kids are grown..the things I think about regularly are… what trials will my kids have to face? Will I be strong enough to help them through it? What temptations will they face? Will they have good friends? Will they be married in the temple? Will they make right choices?
            I am not really afraid of becoming a parent, but I am concerned with the times in which they will be raised. I hope clint and I can teach them the truths they need to know!

How does your pregnant body feel?
            FAT! Haha. Nothing too out of the ordinary, other than I feel like my selection of clothes are running thin!

What changes have you noticed?
            I have noticed my stomach is getting harder, everything itches, by bust is getting bigger (wink, wink) and I have had lots of breakouts lately!

Have you had any morning sickness?
NOPE! And thank goodness!

Are you experiencing any strange cravings? Or are there some foods you can't stand any more?
            No strange cravings, it’s the usual…ice cream…trying to eat healthy…MAN it is hard!

Are you showing? When did your belly become obvious?
            I don’t know if I am considered showing…hoping it becomes obvious soon : ) and that my belly is round, not misshapen! haha

Do you have a strong feeling about the sex of the baby?
           Nope! We will be happy with whatever : ) they both have their perks!

 Are you going to find out the sex of your baby? Why or why not?
            YES! I am way to curious, hopefully we will be able to find out after the first of the year! WE ARE having a gender reveling party! CAN’T WAIT!!

3 comments:

curtis and jacque dana said...

So fun that you're keeping a record of these things! Can't believe you're this far along already...SO EXCITING(:

T&S said...

You look beautiful, even if you don't feel it. So happy for you guys!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Congrats!
I know Rebecca is pregnant too. How fun for you guys!