Saturday, October 08, 2011

general conference

what an amazing weekend. I always look forward to general conference, it is full of inspiration and corse corrections. I needed to hear a lot of the talks that motivate me to get my rear in gear!
 One of my favorite talks was actually in the Priesthood session, by Jeffery R. Holland. Here is the link. It was exactly what the youth of this church needed to hear as well as all adults. The message that I got loud and clear from lots of the brethren was we all need to pick a side, there is NO more gray area. The line is clear and we need to be fighting for the right side. Grateful for the inspiration they all received from our Heavenly Father, loved every second. This was my set up for general conference, the beauty of the internet!


conference journal!:)

No comments: