Thursday, July 14, 2011

the blessed girls' camp...

WELL…let me tell you! What a week! :) had such a blast with these beautiful girls! I still wonder why they called me as a cabin mom... again…haha, I still feel like sometimes I am a young woman! I got asked MANY times if I was a girl or a leader! LOL…oh well…i think it is because I am short! regardless it was such a fun time! I loved preparing and making special things for the girls…

Probably the highlight of camp was the testimony meeting! I really got a taste of what the youth goes through these days…but I was amazed at the strength each girl seem to muster and describe in their testimonies. They know the church is true and is the sure anchor in their lives. incredible if you ask me…

Besides the testimony meeting, the other highlight was I TOTALLY and completely LOST my voice…not even a squeak on the last day, a big fat NOTHIN! it was awful…but I learned a lot…learned it is just as important to listen, and really think about what is being said…a lesson in everything right? haha

I will probably post pictures later of more things, but this is what I have for now, was so busy didn't really get to take lots of pictures!

lori, natalie, and rebecca were all there! IT was so fun :)

taken w/ bro giles phone! MY OV girls :)

1 comment:

Breanna said...

You are just so amazing! I just love your craftyness! You and Sis. Bailey are the best cabin mama's ever! I'm so glad I had the both of u to help end girls camp in the best way! Love ya! :) -Breanna.