Monday, April 18, 2011

first helicopter ride!! :)

WELL!! there is a first time for everything I guess…never ever would I have thought that I would have a "first helicopter ride" I mean, I guess when carl became a helicopter pilot I thought about it, but I never dwelt on the thought! (haha) BUT…yesterday that thought was turned into a reality…

Carl asked us on saturday night if we would like to join him on his flight back to tucson. He was flying it back empty and thought it was a great opportunity to tag along some people…clint, me, ethan and his good friend justin hargrave all got to go! I can say that I have never experienced something like that before!! I felt okay for the most part but my stomach was doing some flips and ended up in a big knot!! THANKFULLY I closed my eyes when Carl was showing us some maneuvers!
I felt safe the entire time though! Clint was having a blast, he was LOVING every second of it…he was so fun to watch! anyway..here are some pictures of the day!





my alma mater!! :) 

our house!! :)

rebecca and carl's house!:)



a coke a cola plant...


he says "one step closer to being a real man"

3 comments:

curtis and jacque dana said...

HOW FUN!!!(: I think I'd get a a twisted stomach myself. Hope you guys are doing well!

Wendi said...

That is so cool, what an experience. Great pictures too.

Admin said...

What an awesome experience! I would imagine that someday you will be doing alot of flying with Clint :)