This women is one of the most inspirational people I know. She has been my institute teacher for the last couple of semesters and boy let me tell you. I HAVE learned and relearned how much I love this gospel. She has taught me so many insights and tools to become a better gospel scholar and person. She constantly teaches and testifies about the truthfulness of the gospel and has truly touched my life. I can honestly say that she is one of the main reason I was suppose to go to ASU!
But besides all that for her 40th birthday she decided to GO ALL OUT!! A condensed version is… she currently is getting her PhD and is in close contact with the Ethiopian people. (her research is of the Ethiopian women) So for her 40th she decided to have a fund raiser and raise money to get running water in a specific village. So clint and I went and supported her and had some REAL Ethiopian food, listened to some wonderful singers and enjoy the evening with her! IT was fabulous and don't ever want to forget this wonderful woman!

No comments:
Post a Comment