Monday, December 13, 2010

another semester over….PSHEW!

Another semester over! THAT MEANS only 2 more full ones to go! and I MEAN FULL! but I can't wait. Can't wait to graduate and have the wonderful accomplishment behind me.

Just wanted to take a minute and say how grateful I am. Last night I was updating the budget and some other things and really trying to count my blessings, and what power there is in that. My testimony was strengthened that very second. My spirits were lighter and over all just happier. I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for our little family and truly directing our paths. Grateful for his Son and the Holy Ghost, and the peace I feel because I know. I know that He lives and that He will come again! Grateful for this Christmas season and the joy it brings to so many families including my own!

this is from thanksgiving…forgive the cheesy smile! haha…




3 comments:

Andrea said...

Loved your comments. It's such a blessing just KNOWING you're blessed! :) Happy holidays to your family!

Alex and Emmee Avans said...

OH Clinton! I miss both of you! I'm glad things continue to work out for you! Yay for school almost being over;) love ya!!!!

Unknown said...

I am going to leave my Happy Birthday! wished here because we all know Papa Lawlor doesn't check his facebook. Happy Holidays too!