Tuesday, June 08, 2010

camp gilchrist...

SO clint had the privilege of going to camp gilchrist.  It is a boy-scout camp that the boys get to go to and earn their merit badges! Clint was over environmental science and from what i heard throughly enjoyed teaching the boys! Men from all over the stake plan activities, firesides, food, devotionals, etc for a WHOLE WEEK! a whole week of testimonies strengthened, friendships gained, memories made, and unfortunately NO SHOWERS! haha. clint was telling me that you had to bribe the boys to take a shower or at least put on some clean clothes! hahahahha. gotta love it.


here are a few pictures!! 

look how handsome!!!





2 comments:

cosmo and jenn said...

i love jimmy....

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

What great photos! love the big bellies at the end! and I want a copy of the one of jt, dad and clint. So handsome! I bet you missed him bad! I dont do that great when my man is gone for 1 day! cant inagine a whole week!