
we have a lot of decisions coming up this year and we are going to keep our determination and keep the faith! haha. anyway. here are some of the random events of the year!
opening all the wedding presents.
we sincerely thank everyone who helped us get started!
bachelorette party! so much fun!

our fence in the back blew over in a storm...crazy huh?

we took anna and leah to costco with us...leah was in food heaven! had every tester imaginable! haha

i am the primary chorister and so i decided to make the primary room into old time Bethlehem! the kids loved it!

little levi and leah...they weigh about the same! haha little chunk!
anna on her birthday night...the big 4!!
levi's blessing day

happy new year to me!:)
anna and leah bein goofy!
at the lawlor christmas dinner!

clint's mission reunion
all the grandkids around christmas time!:)
at one of the football games! GO go go james!
moms birthday! #50

clint caught his first gopher! hahaha. so ugly.
ellee and geoff were able to be here for the holidays. it was WONDERFUL having them here!
at one of jared's football games...clint was decked out in RM attire!:) hahah
the lawlor halloween bash
at the phoenix art museum...oh boys...
campin with the glasgow's...

easter at the lawlor's

happy 7 months to us!:)
2 comments:
ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!
I demand that you take those pictures of me off right now! I am sooo not kidding!!!! you have one week! or else!
So can I just tell you how much it cheers me up to read your blog and see all your great pictures of smiling Lawlors? :) And I know it's weird, cause I'm not exactly (or even close! Ha!) in the same situation as you, but that Easter picture totally makes me smile. :) Miss you guys! <3
Post a Comment