Sunday, June 28, 2009

well...im back...and MARRIED!!:)


well...okay. so there are WAY to many pictures to post. but i will post my very favorite...but that is alot so beware of the long picture post!!!
so...can you say...HOLY COW!!! I'm married. yep that's right M-A-R-R-I-E-D!! i have a HUSBAND...a hubby. a father of my children. a hard working man. and might i add a handsome one at that! BUT. its been wonderful. the sealing was fabulous. the feelings that are felt in the temple are indescribable. i was a crying mess the entire time. but. nonetheless i knew i married the man i was suppose too! after the sealing was the dinner....so fun. had alot of good stories told about us! HAHA. oh man. then the next day. the RECEPTION. seriously THEEEEEE best. i loved every second. not only did i think everything was fabulous i thought it couldn't have gone any better. MY FAMILY is amazing. I couldn't believe it. all the things we had written down on paper came to LIFE. its the best feeling to see all of your hard work finally visible! haha.

the reception was so much fun. a HUGE party. that is exactly what i wanted...and call me crazy but it could have gone on for another hour and i would have been totally fine. we greeted everyone, talked, laughed, smiled so much our cheeks hurts, danced, ate, and most importantly felt loved. THANK you to everyone who showed there support...it couldn't have happened without you! and a big thanks to those that flew, drove, and uh...walked? to celebrate with us!





































before we ate it!! looks like something
out of a magazine..sheesh!!:)



dancin the night away...don't you
love merik and elise?!?! HAHA



and thats a wrap!!:) (james got wrapped up in the ceiling thanks to his big bro)
ill post soon about the honeymoon, and OUR HOUSE!!! gotta get the pictures on my computer!!:) love you all!!

4 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

love it...I loved being there to see yall get married. Thanks for spending late nights with me. You and clint rock! love and miss yall and hope to see you two again soon. Thanks for posting some picutures

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Elizabeth! What a fun and special day for you! I'm glad you had fun! Yes, my wedding day has definitely been the second most favorite day of my life so far (Rylie being born takes the top spot). Welcome to the ward!! Um...do you sing? Haha we have to sing in church on the 12 and we're trying to find some couples to sing with us???? Let me know. CONGRATS GUYS!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Sweet! I totally don't have your number...and you would think David would have Clint's, but he doesn't. How did that happen? I don't know. Anyway, I think David said something about Clint playing in the Vball tourney this weekend, so I'll probably just see you there and talk to you about it then. :)

curtis and jacque dana said...

Fun pictures! Congratulations again, we hope you are enjoying being MARRIED. It was great to see you guys.